๐๐๐ช๐ต๐ต๐ช๐ผ, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ช๐ผ 75216๐ ๐๐๐๐ฌ ๐ | ๐ ๐๐๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ | ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ช๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฐ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฎ๐ช๐ฟ๐๐จ๐
The Most Expensive Homes Sold In Dallas Fort Worth
Dated: February 14 2018
Most Expensive Homes Sold In DFW in 2017
10. 3717 Euclid Avenue Highland Park, Texas 75205 - Coming in at number ten on our list is this Tatum Brown Custom Homes new construction! This spacious home has a living area of 8,965 square feet home offers 5 bedrooms, 5.2 baths, 3 fireplaces and a 3 car garage. Downstairs holds a master suite and his and hers office spaces.
8. 9855 Lipan Highway Lipan, Texas 76462 - Mid-Century California Ranch style home provides lush grazing land, large open pastures and gorgeous views of the countryside. At 6,000 square feet, this 1950 built home has 5 bedrooms, 6 baths and 2 living areas.
7. 4015 Beverly Drive Highland Park, Texas 75205 - Astonishing home offers 11,869 square feet and is complete with a guest house, library and music room! This Highland Park home was built in 1991 and has 5 bedrooms, 5.4 baths, 6 living areas and overlooks the Dallas Country Club Golf Course.
5. 5011 Shadywood Lane Dallas, Texas 75209 - Contemporary 2013 custom built home with floor-to-ceiling windows provide a lot of natural lighting. This estate has 5 bedrooms, 5.3 baths, 4 living areas, a sport court and 4 car garage for a grand total of 9,098 square feet. This home is definitely perfect for entertaining!
4. 5020 Elm Hollow Drive Dallas, Texas 75229 - This exquisite residence has so much to offer including a two-story library, wine tasting room, catering kitchen, a 7 car garage and fully equipped theater. At 16,075 square feet, this 3 story 2007 custom built home has 6 bedrooms, 7.4 baths, 8 fireplaces, and balconies that surround the central courtyard. With all of the wonderful amenities, what more could you ask for?
3. 3905 Beverly Highland Park, Texas 75205 - Designed by well-known architect CD Hill in 1924, this 7,579 square foot home provides so much charm. In addition to 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths, 4 living areas, you will find a study, sunroom and 3rd floor game room. This home is a prime location in the Highland Park area!
2. 4412 Lakeside Drive Highland Park, Texas 75205 -Originally designed by Hal Thomson in 1918, this beautifully built home has been updated with state-of-the-art technology. This property has the main house that includes 4 bedrooms, 4.3 baths, 5 living rooms as well as the guest house which includes its own kitchen, living and laundry rooms. This luxurious 9,035 square foot property truly has it all!
1. 4850 Preston Road Highland Park, Texas 75205 - Stunning 13,969 square foot home built in 2005 by Sharif Munir and designed by Richard Drummond. With 6 bedrooms, 8.4 baths, 8 living areas and 3 stories, there is no question why this is number 1! This home has so much to offer with a wine cellar, theater, a home gym, and of course a pool.
North Texas' hot housing market won't cool in 2018, according to a new forecast.
The Dallas-Fort Worth area is expected to be one of the top home markets in the country next year, according to Realtor.com's just-released projections. Only Las Vegas will have a stronger home market in 2018, the report predicts.
The D-FW area is forecast to see about a 6 percent increase in home sales and a 5.57 percent hike in median home prices in the year ahead. That's twice the national growth rate for sales and prices, according to Realtor.com
In Realtor.com's 2017 forecast, the D-FW market was ranked 48th with home sales estimated to see a 5.09 percent increase and median home prices predicted to grow at 4.13 percent.
Rising home inventories in many U.S. markets will enable home sales to grow.
"Inventory increases will be felt in higher priced segments after spring home buying season, which we expect to take hold and begin to provide relief for buyers and drive sales growth in 2019 and beyond," Javier Vivas, director of economic research for Realtor.com, said in the report.
Next year is likely to see a rise in millennial homebuyers who will account for more than 40 percent of new mortgages.
"Millennials are a driving force in today's housing market," Vivas said. "They already dominate lower price home mortgage and are getting close to overtaking older generations for mid- and upper-tier mortgages."
Realtor.com says the biggest uncertainty for next year's housing picture is the current federal tax code overhaul, which could reduce incentives for homeownership and raise taxes for some homebuyers.
Brittany Stewart, Broker Associate/Realtorยฎ
(469) 712-4888 Direct Line
Text KW12XYCB to 87778 to
download your home finder app